- Andover: The inside of the library
- Wilson: Midland Railroad Hotel
- Wilson: After-Harvest Czech Festival
- Victoria: Cathedral of the Plains
- Grainfield: Opera House
- Tonganoxie Historical Society: Site with many old buildings
- McLouth: Threshing Bee (September 18th - 20th, 2015)
- Edgerton: Gieringer's Orchard - U-Pick berries, corn, tomatoes, and other produce
- Waterville: A historic hotel and B&B, Idlewild Falls, and the Waterville Opera House
- Wellington: Kansas Wheat Festival
- Emporia: Red Rocks, the home of William Allen White, as well as historic downtown Emporia
- Atchison: Hear the Divine Office at St. Benedict's Abbey
- Cottonwood Falls: The Courthouse is extraordinary.
Here are some things we wish we had been able to see in our travels, but weren't able to. It's a list of both regrets and things to do in the future, whenever we get a chance.